A brief summary of the main headlines and highlights for this week are shown below. Any tools, templates or documents needed for the actions required are provided here also. If you would like to know more about these workstreams or the others in the Programme, click on the main section icons shown above. At SESLIP we are always on the look-out for good ideas that might be better implemented regionally rather than locally. If you have any suggestions, please contact Richard Tyndall, SESLI Programme Manager.
UPDATE NO 216 07 October 2016
Reminders from previous weeks
Tools & Templates
- The MoC area of the Seslip website now includes the latest versions of key documents, including the:
- Workshop flyer for Action research into improvement in local children’s services: A project undertaken by the ISOS Partnership and commissioned by the Local Government Association (LGA), has sought to answer two central questions:
- What are the key enablers of (and barriers to) improvement in local children’s services?
- How can the system as a whole facilitate and support improvement in local children’s services?
- For further infomation on refugees and unaccompanied children visit: LGA – National or SECouncils – Regional
- Local area SEND inspection outcome letters: